MOTHER


AMMU

So, I call my mother.
People call their mother by many names.
Maa,Mummy,Mom,Mai,Mata,Ammi,Aai,Mamma,Amma and many more.
For everyone their mother is a special person whose place cannot be replaced by other in our hearts.
So my Ammu is to me.

My Ammu is my special person.
My true lover.
My friend.
My guide.
My teacher,
My world.

My Ammu is like true nature who knows only to give, not taking anything back in return.
I know I see my Ammu  from the very first moment of my life when I opened my eyes in this world.
Even felt her nine months before in her womb.

She is the first of everything, my first love, first teacher and first friend in this world.
when I was born I was nothing, and unable to any thing however it is she who made me grown and develop in her arms.She makes me able to understand and  to do anything in this world.

No one can care and love me like she does and no one can sacrifice everything like her.
She wakes me up in the early morning very politely, prepares breakfast.
She waits for me in the afternoon at the door doing all the household chores daily with a lunch ready.
She prepares a delicious dinner in the night and always takes care of my likes and dislikes.
She is the one who is awake in the nights so that we can sleep comfortably during our illness.
She is never tired off giving lots of love and care like ocean can never be water less.
She is unique and only one in the universe whom nothing can replace.
She is true of all solutions of our all the small and big problems.

This is a image of my Ammu
In this image you will find your mother too.

Dear brothers and sisters, take care of your mother.
Give her some rest from daily household chores.
Go for an outing with her.
Let you do the household chores.
Keep loving the loveliest lady.

Just tried to write but....
My words will be not enough to describe a mother.
Days and Nights are also not enough to write about a mother.
Whatever they do is beyond everything.

May all mothers of the world be always healthy.
May all happiness of the world kiss their feet.


Ammu , I  may not like you always.
We may have arguments and fight sometimes.
But there's one thing you should know
I love you always and forever.....

WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO STILL THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO...
LOVE YOU.......

Dedicated to my Ammu and all the loving mothers of this world.........



Finding Paradise....
That's there....


" Paradise lies below the feet of the Mother".


In Islam it  is said do good and serve your mother and then your mother and then your mother and then your father.

So, keeping loving and caring....














Comments