All I Need

Every time, I sit beneath the sheath of the sky, I let my thoughts seep into the cavity of my heart.


I wish someone would bring me a blank paper, a pen and my fantasy and I would write....


But what gradually nuzzles my neck and embrace my body is the feeling of -LONELINESS..
He rules as a majestic king while I sit helpless.
Like a wind pushing every door which I am trying to shut, and blowing the peace away.


I wish someone would come and sit by and say ‘What's up ??’


But I am sitting with a group of pretty faces and beautiful hearts who are laughing altogether on a joke. I know I got the joke , but I don't laugh as if some monster is holding my jaw. I know every face around me but they look like strangers.


Well, sometimes I want to sit beneath the trees in the forest of solitude. But sometime I want to be like leaf who doesn't cling alone.


Sometimes, I don't want to be alone. Sometime, I want a friend  to keep a hand on my shoulders to bring me back into the reality while I lose myself in the mist of loneliness.


But, sometime I want someone to love me more than anything in this world and then break my heart and push me to the forest of solitude, where I with little more imagination and a beautiful dream to live for, would write something to be commemorated  through ages.


And yet, if she feels the need to ask me why? I would have replied I chose to become a writer and will write a sonnet for you.

But , all I need is a blank page, a pen, a little inspiration and my fantasy...



Thank you dear reader for reading upto this end.
Kept pretty small this time.
Will be back soon with my next.
Stay tuned.

Please Share and leave your feedbacks in the comments section.
Thank You.


Comments